Got bogged down a bit yesterday and didn’t get anything in the mail. Thus, I had to write five letters today. This batch is going to Albie Pearson, Bob Malkmus, Phil Clark, J.W. Porter and Bill Fischer.
Here are your baseball card facts:
- Pearson – Albie is the smallest man in baseball.
- Malkmus – Bob’s nickname is ‘Scooter’ because of his speed.
- Clark – Phil yielded only 6 homers in 44 games in ’58.
- Porter – Jay received a reported $65,000 to sign a major league contract in 1951.
- Fischer – Bill saw action in relief 36 times last year.